Now you have your number! How far off are you?
What we've found is that this is where most agents stall. Even if they KNOW they need more people in their sphere of influence (and more influence in their sphere) - they simply don't know what to do next.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Download our BusinessBASE™ - includes suggestions for the 150 people who SHOULD be in your sphere plus the how/when and why for contacting them.
- Harvest from past and present transactions - client contacts from both sides
- Networking - Local Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club, etc.
- Connectivity - Add 2 people per day each business day of the year, you could effectively grow your book of business to more than 500 within 12 months
- Acquire the client bases of agents leaving the industry
Why should you grow your sphere of influence SOONER rather than Later? It's simple when you consider the average Lifetime Value of a Customer is more than $49,000!