We utilize all digital printing presses in our facility. How does that help the environment? As opposed to traditional offset printing, our digital printing presses:
- Use Print-On-Demand technology, reducing paper use and excess inventory
- Utilize dry inks, which are non-toxic and have a transfer efficiency rate of nearly 100%
- Do not generate or use hazardous materials
- Meet office machine limits for chemical emissions
- Use many parts that are returned to the manufacturer for recycling
- Are Energy Star compliant - saving energy every day
- Our unique printing techniques utilize over 95% of the printed page - resulting in less waste.
Our unique printing techniques utilize over 95% of the printed page – resulting in less waste.
We're concerned about sustainability. That’s why we are proud to use paper that is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) chain-of-custody certified mixed sources paper, which comes from well managed forests and other controlled sources.
Orders are proofed on computer monitors, instead of using a physical printout, reducing the paper needed for proofing.
The UV coating on our postcards is recyclable.
Our mailing lists use the latest technology to eliminate bad mailing addresses, thus reducing the amount of mail that is undeliverable. Our mailing lists are scrubbed against the industry’s own "Do-Not-Mail" list, which ensures that people who don't want unsolicited mailings don’t receive them.
Our mailing lists are also targeted – for example, we don't send postcards for a homeowner to a rental unit. By utilizing the latest in mailing technology, we increase the relevance of our mailings to targeted consumers.
And finally, the Environmental Protection Agency recognizes all mail as recyclable mixed paper waste, so don't forget to add yours to the recycle bin when you're done with it!